Our regulatory team acts for clients in connection with Australia’s specific access regulation laws under the Competition & Consumer Act. We apply our in-depth industry knowledge of Australia’s regulated industries to assist our clients with access issues. Our Competition Partners Michael Corrigan, Linda Evans, Bruce Lloyd and Kirsten Webb are very well known fortheir work in access regulation, having been involved in access regulation since the introduction of Part IIIA in 1995. The team has advised on access in a broad range of industries including airports, rail, gas, gaming, telecommunications, water and ports.
What sets us apart:
- We are market leaders in access and regulation and provide commercial solutions to complex access regimes such as those of the National Broadband Network, the largest infrastructure project in Australia's history.
- The most knowledgeable team on access regimes, helping clients quickly resolve access issues.
- In-depth industry knowledge in regulated industries, including telecommunications, water, airports, gaming, rail, gas and electricity and ports.
- Delivery of long-standing client relationships, built on a foundation of understanding our clients' business fundamentals.
- Pragmatic advice which challenges orthodox thinking.
- An integrated skill base advising on infrastructure, access, regulation and litigation issues.